“If we surrendered us to earth’s intelligence we could rise up rooted, like trees.”
—Rainer Maria Rilke, Rilke’s Book of Hours: Love Poems to God
Here are the most interesting facts about the Mother nature…….
1.The skin of poison dart frogs contains a dangerous toxin.
2.Electric eels are capable of emitting a discharge of 600 volts.
3. The bark of Willow tree was the original source of making the aspirin.
4. Man is the only that sleeps on it’s back.
5. Flamingos can eat only their heads upside down.
6. Cows don’t have upper front teeth.
7. A lobsters blood is colorless but when exposed to oxygen it turns blue.
8. The longest recorded flight of a chicken was 13 seconds.
9. Beetles taste like apples, Wasp like pine nuts and Worms like fried bacon.
10. Right-handed people live on average,nine years longer than left-handed people.
11. You are born with 300 bones, but by the time you become an adult, you only have 206.
12. Goldfish can see both infrared and ultraviolet light.
13. Each time you see a full moon you always see the same side.
14. All insects have 6 legs.
15. A duck can’t walk without bobbing it’s head.
16. Owls are the only birds who can see the color blue.
17. Strawberries are the only fruits whose seeds grow on the outside.
18. The Amazon rain forest produces half of the world’s oxygen supply.
19. Brazil is named after a tree.
20. Flamingos can bend their knees backwards.
21. Ants stretch when they wake up in the morning.
22. Carrots contain 0% fat.
23. Rain contains vitamin B12.
24. Bats are the only mammals that fly.
25. Bananas grow pointing upwards.
26. Only female mosquitoes bite.
27. Kiwi birds are blind.
28. You can see a rainbow if you have your back to the sun.